Are you ready to get your chompers challenged and your funny bone tickled?
We’ve gathered the most hilarious teeth puns to make you laugh out loud and have you brushing up on your comedy skills.
So, buckle up, folks, because this dental rollercoaster is about to take you on a pun-tastic ride!
75 Hilarious Teeth Puns & Jokes List
1. I flossed my teeth so hard they’re receding.
2. I need to brush up on my tooth humor.
3. My dentist told me I grind my teeth in my sleep. I told him I don’t, I prefer Cheerios.
4. I went to the dentist yesterday. He told me to floss more. I asked him how much more and he said, “A molar amount.”
5. Why couldn’t the dentist sleep? Because of all the nightmare.
6. Did you hear about the dentist who became a baseball coach? He knows all about the tooth-base slide!
7. I told my dentist I needed a crown, but he said I was already the king or queen of my teeth.
8. What’s a dentist’s favorite kind of tree? The toothfir!
9. When I lost my tooth, I asked the Tooth Fairy if I could keep it as a memento. She said, “Sure, but don’t get too attached!”
10. Why did the tooth go to school? To get a little “ed-u-cation”!
11. The dentist’s favorite type of music? Plaque Sabbath!
12. How did the dentist become a baseball fan? He found floss at Fenway Park!
13. What did the tooth say to the dentist while getting a cleaning? “I feel so polished!”
14. Why was the molar always so confident? It had a lot of “bite” in itself!
15. I wanted to make my teeth stand out, so I gave them a little plaque-ing!
16. What did the dentist say to the golfer? “You need to brush up on your swing technique!”
17. How do teeth communicate with each other? Through the “tooth-ter-net”!
18. Did you hear about the dentist who opened a bakery? He specializes in “tart”ar control!
19. What do you call a group of teeth that loves to sing? The Tooth Tones!
20. Why did the tooth refuse to come out during a game of hide-and-seek? It didn’t want to be incisive!
21. What did the dentist say to the gold tooth? “You’re so precious!”
22. How do you organize a tooth party? You “brush” up on your event planning skills!
23. Why did the toothpaste go to the art gallery? It wanted to see some “tooth-thy” paintings!
24. What did the dentist say to the vampire? “Fangs for coming!”
25. Did you hear about the dentist who opened a theater? It’s where all the comedians work on their “tooth-que”!
26. How did the dentist become a musician? He started flossing his skills on the guitar!
27. Why did the teeth go to the amusement park? They wanted to have a “tooth-riffic” time!
28. What’s a tooth’s favorite type of vacation? A “brush” with paradise!
29. Why did the tooth go to school to study math? It wanted to become an “ex-tooth-dinate”!
30. Did you hear about the tooth that became a lawyer? It had an excellent “case” history!
31. Why did the tooth refuse to work overtime? It didn’t want to be “absent-teeth-ed” from its family!
32. What did one tooth say to the other tooth at the dance party? “Let’s have a “brush”ing good time!”
33. How do you make a toothbrush laugh? Tickling its “fun-gums”!
34. What did the tooth say to the departing dentist? “Fill me in on the details when you get back!”
35. Why did the tooth become a gardener? It wanted to have a “floss-om” of its own!
36. How did the tooth propose to the gums? With a sparkling “enamel” ring!
37. What’s a tooth’s favorite type of movie? A dental “thrill-ogy”!
38. Why did the teeth start a band? They wanted to have some “tooth-tapping” tunes!
39. What did the tooth say to the impolite molar? “You’re lacking some “tooth-quette”!
40. How do you catch a runaway tooth? With a “toothbrush” and some patience!
41. Why did the toothpaste go to the casino? It wanted to play some “poker-floss”!
42. What did the dentist say to the grumpy tooth? “I think you need some “molar”-ity in your life!”
43. How do you keep a toothbrush from getting lost? Put a “cap” on it!
44. What did the tooth say to the dentist during a check-up? “I promise I’ll be on my “bite” behavior!”
45. Why did the tooth go to the dance party? It heard they were playing some “tooth-tappin'” tunes!
46. What did the tooth say to the dentist while getting a filling? “I can’t wait to “fill” the results!”
47. How did the tooth get a promotion at work? It always “bristles” with enthusiasm!
48. Why did the molar break up with the incisor? It couldn’t handle the “gap” between them!
49. What did the tooth say to the dentist while getting a root canal? “I’m “root-ing” for you!”
50. How do teeth throw a surprise party? They plan it “incisively”!
51. What did the tooth say to the departing wisdom tooth? “Don’t forget to send a “brush”-card!”
52. Why did the tooth refuse to go to the gym? It didn’t want to work up a “root”!
53. How do you make a toothbrush apologize? With a sincere “floss-up”!
54. What’s a tooth’s favorite subject in school? “Calculus”!
55. Why did the tooth start a blog? It wanted to share its “brush”-ing adventures!
56. What did the dentist say to the molar who was running late? “You’re cutting it “closely”!”
57. How did the tooth win the talent show? It gave a “jaw-dropping” performance!
58. Why did the teeth go to the baseball game? They wanted to catch a “foul ball”!
59. What’s a tooth’s favorite type of footwear? “Molar”-slides!
60. Why did the tooth refuse to eat dessert? It was “bracing” for a filling!
61. How do you make a toothbrush smile? Show it a “tooth-paste”!
62. What did the tooth say to the dentist while getting a tooth extraction? “I’ll be “molar”-ble after this!”
63. How did the tooth become a detective? It always had a “tooth-sense” for finding clues!
64. What do you call a tooth who loves to sing in the shower? “Plaque”-erella!
65. Why did the tooth fairy take ballet lessons? To perfect her “plié-sing” technique!
66. How did the tooth become a lawyer? It had a knack for “biting” arguments!
67. What did the dentist say to the apprehensive tooth? “You have nothing to “chew-s”!”
68. Why did the tooth attend a magic show? It wanted to see some “in-cisor” of hand tricks!
69. How do you keep a tooth from getting a cavity? Give it “fill-owship” and “brush-tice”!
70. What did the tooth say to the dentist while getting a crown? “I’ll be “reign”-ing supreme!”
71. Why did the tooth refuse to take a day off? It didn’t want to be left “tooth-er”less!
72. How do you throw a birthday party for a tooth? You “crown” it with celebrations!
73. What did the dentist say to the tooth during a cleaning? “You’re doing a “brush”-ing job!”
74. Why did the tooth go to the art museum? It wanted to see the “tooth-tury” of great works!
75. What do you call a tooth with a sweet tooth? “Cavity” the Friendly Tooth!
Now that you’ve had your daily dose of dental hilarity, it’s time to show off your newfound pun prowess at your next dental checkup.
Remember, laughter is the best medicine, especially for your teeth!
Share these teeth puns with your friends, and let the smiles spread like toothpaste.
Until next time, keep those teeth gleaming and those puns beaming! Stay hilarious!