Are you ready for a laughter-filled weekend?
Well, buckle up and prepare yourself for a rib-tickling ride!
We’ve gathered the funniest Saturday jokes that are guaranteed to leave you in stitches.
Get ready to split your sides and kick off your weekend with a big smile!
75 Hilarious Saturday Jokes
1. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired!
2. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!
3. What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back? A stick.
4. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
5. What do you call a fake stone? A sham-rock.
6. What do you call a dinosaur that’s sleeping? A dino-snore!
7. What do you call an alligator in a vest? An Investigator!
8. What do you call a pile of kittens? A meow-ntain!
9. What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter? An irrelephant.
10. Why did the scarecrow win an award on Saturday? Because it was outstanding in its field!
11. How does a penguin celebrate Saturdays? It throws a snowball!
12. Why did the tomato turn red on Saturday? Because it saw the salad dressing!
13. What do you call a cow that loves Saturdays? Mooo-veable!
14. Why did the math book look so sad on Saturdays? It had too many problems!
15. Why was the calendar so excited for Saturdays? Because it finally got a day off!
16. How do you catch a squirrel on a Saturday? Climb a tree and act like a nut!
17. What did the football say to the punter on Saturday? “I get a kick out of you!”
18. Why did the tomato turn into a salsa dancer on Saturdays? It couldn’t resist the rhythm!
19. What’s a pirate’s favorite activity on Saturdays? Burying treasure and saying, “Aye, found it!”
20. How do you organize a space-themed party on a Saturday? You “planet” in advance!
21. Why was the light bulb feeling bright on Saturdays? It finally had a chance to shine!
22. What do you call a fish that plays guitar on Saturdays? A rock bass-tar!
23. Why was the math book unhappy on Saturdays? It couldn’t count on any friends!
24. How do you make a tissue dance on a Saturday? Put a little boogie in it!
25. Why did the baker work late on Saturdays? He needed to rise to the occasion!
26. What did one wall say to the other on Saturdays? “I’ll meet you at the corner!”
27. How do you know when it’s Saturday for a ghost? It gets a sheet-eating grin!
28. Why did the computer go to Saturday school? To improve its byte-ing skills!
29. What did the hat say to the scarf on Saturdays? “You hang around, I’ll go on ahead!”
30. How do you fix a broken Saturday? With a little “Satur-glue”!
31. Why did the music note go to the gym on Saturdays? It wanted to get in shape!
32. What’s a Saturday’s favorite type of pizza? One with extra “weekends”!
33. Why did the scarecrow bring a ladder on Saturdays? It wanted to reach new heights!
34. How did the baseball coach motivate the team on Saturdays? He said, “Let’s knock it out of the park!”
35. Why did the clock get in trouble on Saturdays? It couldn’t keep its hands to itself!
36. What did one Saturday say to the other Saturday? “I’m glad we’re in the weekend club!”
37. Why did the squirrel bring a suitcase on Saturdays? It was going on a nutty vacation!
38. How does a plant relax on Saturdays? It puts its roots up and leafs through a good book!
39. Why did the orange go to the doctor on Saturdays? It wasn’t peeling well!
40. What did the traffic light say to the car on Saturdays? “Don’t look, I’m changing!”
41. How do you fix a broken Saturday? With a little “Satur-glue”!
42. Why did the cat bring a ladder on Saturdays? It wanted to reach for the meow-tains!
43. What do you call a Saturday that’s not feeling well? A weak-end!
44. Why did the frog take the day off on Saturdays? It needed some ribbiting relaxation!
45. How do you make a lemonade stand successful on Saturdays? Squeeze every opportunity!
46. What do you call a Saturday without any jokes? A week-lame!
47. What did the grape say to the orange on Saturdays? “You’re a-peeling!”
48. How did the tree feel on Saturdays? Relaxed because it could finally take a bough!
49. Why did the banana go to the party on Saturdays? It knew it would be a-peeling!
50. What’s a robot’s favorite day of the week? Saturday, it’s their recharge day!
51. How do you fix a broken Saturday? With some “Sat-ur-duct tape”!
52. Why did the ghost go to the Saturday dance? To boo-gie all night long!
53. What do you call a sheep that loves Saturdays? Wool-ebrate!
54. How do you make a Saturday smile? Tell it a funny joke!
55. Why did the bicycle fall over on Saturdays? It was too tired to stand!
56. What did the bee say to the flower on Saturdays? “Bee happy, it’s the weekend!”
57. Why did the scarecrow always work on Saturdays? It wanted to rake in the overtime!
58. What do you call a Saturday without any rain? A “sun”-day in disguise!
59. How do you make a Saturday brighter? Turn on the laughter switch!
60. Why did the computer go to the eye doctor on Saturdays? It had pixel problems!
61. What did the ocean say to the beach on Saturdays? “Water way to spend the weekend!”
62. How did the painting feel on Saturdays? Easel-y amused!
63. What do you call a Saturday with perfect weather? A day worth wagging your tail!
64. Why did the lion eat on Saturdays? Because it couldn’t wait for “cheetah” day!
65. How do you make a Saturday even sweeter? Add a sprinkle of laughter!
66. Why did the pencil need a break on Saturdays? It had too many “write” ideas!
67. What do you call a Saturday with rainbows? A pot of weekend gold!
68. How does a tree feel on Saturdays? Limber, because it can finally take a break!
69. Why did the tomato turn into a superhero on Saturdays? It wanted to fight crime in “ketch-up” city!
70. What did the cow say to the pig on Saturdays? “Let’s hoof it to the weekend!”
71. How do you make a Saturday sparkle? Add a dash of laughter!
72. Why did the ghost go to the Saturday party? It heard it was going to be a “boo”-last!
73. What do you call a Saturday with no clouds? Sunny side up!
74. How do you make a Saturday happy? Give it a reason to smile!
75. What’s a Saturday’s favorite dessert? Sundae, of course!
And that’s a wrap, folks!
We hope these Saturday jokes have injected a healthy dose of laughter into your weekend.
Remember, laughter is the best medicine, especially when it comes to surviving Mondays.
So keep those giggles going, share the jokes, and spread the joy.
Until next time, stay funny and have a fantastic weekend!