Are you ready to dive into a world of Mayhem and Mirth?
Get ready for a rib-tickling rollercoaster ride as we unveil the wittiest May puns that will have you laughing your way through the month.
Brace yourself for a pun-tastic adventure!
50 Mind-Blowing May Puns & Jokes
1. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two-tired!
2. What do you call a pile of kittens? A meow-ntain!
3. Why couldn’t the lifeguard save the hippie? He was too far out, man.
4. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!
5. Why couldn’t the leopard play hide and seek? Because he was always spotted!
6. What do you call a pile of cats? A meow-ntain
7. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite.
8. What do you call a pile of puppies? A litter.
9. What do you call a pile of kangaroos? A zoo.
10. What do you call a pile of frogs? A croak-down.
11. What do you call a pile of elephants? A forget-me-knot!
12. What do you call a pile of owls? A hootenanny
13. What do you call a pile of monkeys? A barrel of monkeys
14. What do you call a pile of snakes? A hisssterical mess!
15. What do you call a pile of turtles? A turtle-down!
16. What do you call a pile of bunnies? A fluffle.
17. What do you call a pile of ducks? A flock-up!
18. What do you call a pile of goats? A kid-valanche
19. What do you call a pile of pigs? A sty-ful
20. I used to be a baker, but I couldn’t make enough dough, so I decided to knead a different career.
21. I couldn’t understand why the math book looked so sad, but then I realized it had too many problems.
22. My friend said I couldn’t make a car out of spaghetti. You should have seen his face when I drove pasta.
23. I was going to tell a joke about an elevator, but I thought it would be too uplifting.
24. Did you hear about the scarecrow that won an award? He was outstanding in his field.
25. I was reading a book about anti-gravity. It was impossible to put down!
26. I used to be a circus performer, but I couldn’t find my balance, so I decided to join the juggler’s support group.
27. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
28. The baker quit his job because he couldn’t make enough dough.
29. I tried to make a belt out of watches, but it was a waist of time.
30. The music teacher always had treble making ends meet.
31. The magician got so mad, he pulled his hare out.
32. I was going to tell you a joke about a pencil, but it’s pointless.
33. I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off!
34. I’ve been reading a book on glue. I just can’t seem to put it down!
35. Did you hear about the guy who invented Lifesavers? They say he made a mint!
36. I saw a documentary about beavers last night. It was the best dam show I’ve ever seen!
37. I tried to catch some fog yesterday, but I mist.
38. I used to work in a shoe recycling factory. It was sole-destroying.
39. Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!
40. I was going to tell you a joke about an elevator, but it had its ups and downs.
41. I wanted to tell you a chemistry joke, but all the good ones are argon.
42. I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around.
43. I couldn’t quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually, it came back to me.
44. Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts.
45. I tried to take a picture of some fog, but I mist.
46. I had a dream I was a muffler last night. I woke up exhausted!
47. The pessimist’s blood type is always B-negative.
48. I used to work at a calendar factory, but I got fired because I took a couple of days off.
49. I tried to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.
50. I used to work at a shoe factory, but I couldn’t make enough soles, so I had to put my foot down.
As we bid farewell to May, we hope these may puns have brought you endless joy and laughter.
Remember, laughter is the best way to welcome the next month, so keep those puns coming and let the mirth continue!
Stay punny, my friends!