Welcome, fellow Disney enthusiasts!
Get ready to dive into a world where talking animals, enchanted castles, and singing princesses meet laughter-inducing hilarity.
We’ve gathered the funniest Disney jokes that will have you giggling like Goofy and chuckling like Chip ‘n’ Dale.
So grab your Mickey ears and get ready to unleash the laughter!
96 Hilarious Disney Jokes
1. Why couldn’t Cinderella make it to the ball? Because she lost her glass slipper!
2. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!
3. Why couldn’t Pinocchio go to the party? Because he had a wooden invitation!
4. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!
5. Why couldn’t the lion score a goal? Because he was cub.
6. What do you call a fake stone? A phony baloney!
7. Why couldn’t the princess make any friends? Because she was too royal.
8. What do you call a fake donut? An impaster!
9. Why couldn’t the princess see things clearly? Because she lived in the past!
10. What do you call a fake duck? A phony!
11. Why couldn’t the prince find his princess? Because he was frog.
12. What do you call a fake school? A phony high school!
13. Why couldn’t the princess find her prince? Because he was charming someone else!
14. What do you call a fake spa? An imposter!
15. Why couldn’t the prince find his castle? Because he was lost in the woods!
16. What do you call a fake carrot? An imposter!
17. Why couldn’t the princess see the movie? Because it was snow white!
18. What do you call a fake sandwich? An impastrami!
19. Why couldn’t the prince save the princess? Because he was sleeping beauty!
20. What do you call a fake diamond? A phony baloney!
21. Why couldn’t the princess see the doctor? Because she was snow blind!
22. Why did Cinderella get kicked off the soccer team? She always ran away from the ball!
23. What do you call Goofy when he loses his pants? Sir Not-A-Lot!
24. Why did the scarecrow audition for a Disney movie? He wanted to be in the “Wizard of Ozcar”!
25. What do you get when you cross Simba with a computer? A lion who loves to roar “WIFI”!
26. Why did Snow White get a job at the bakery? Because she was the fairest of them all, and they kneaded her!
27. How does Ariel communicate with her friends on land? She sends them shell-ular messages!
28. Why did Mickey Mouse go to space? He wanted to find his missing constellation, “Mousedeus”!
29. What do you call a lost Disney toy? A “Misplaced Toyry”!
30. How does Elsa keep her cool in the summer? She chills with Olaf in the AC kingdom!
31. Why did Woody become a mathematician? He wanted to learn all about “Toy Geometry”!
32. Why did Donald Duck become a comedian? Because he quacked everyone up!
33. How did Belle find out the Beast was a great dancer? He swept her off her feet during their “Beauty and the Waltz”!
34. What kind of car does Pluto drive? A Furrari!
35. Why was Sleeping Beauty always ready for a nap? She was always “Resting Beauty”!
36. How did Hercules become a champion weightlifter? He found out that the secret to strength was “Mighty Toast“!
37. What do you get when you cross a zebra with a lion? Stripes on the outside, roars on the inside – “ZebRAWR”!
38. Why did Dumbo refuse to play cards with the other elephants? He was afraid of cheetahs!
39. What did Snow White say when her photos were blurry? “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the pixel-est of them all?”
40. Why did Pluto bring a ladder to the bar? He heard the drinks were on the house!
41. How does Mickey Mouse stay fit? He does plenty of “mouse-arobics”!
42. What did Rapunzel say when she finished braiding her hair? “It’s a tangled up-do!”
43. Why was Maleficent a terrible comedian? Her jokes always put people to sleep!
44. How do you throw a surprise party for Tinker Bell? Just wing it!
45. Why did Bambi never get into trouble at school? He always had perfect “deer”portment!
46. What did Jack Skellington say on his wedding day? “I’m positively dying to tie the noose!”
47. Why did Snow White’s apple always win the spelling bee? It was a good core-rector!
48. What’s Captain Hook’s favorite type of music? Pirate radio!
49. Why did Elsa start a bakery? She wanted to make “frozen dough-nuts”!
50. What kind of shoes does Mickey Mouse wear in the rain? High-puddle-toes!
51. Why did Pinocchio get a job at the lumberyard? He knew all about being a “wooden”!
52. What’s Peter Pan’s favorite type of cereal? Pixie Chex!
53. How did Alice feel after she fell down the rabbit hole? Down in the dumps!
54. What do you get when you cross Cinderella and a soccer player? A pumpkin that kicks like a ball!
55. Why did Simba always bring a pencil to math class? He wanted to be the king of “lionear equations”!
56. How does Winnie the Pooh exercise? He does honey-squats!
57. What do you call a Minnie Mouse who can play the piano? A “musi-mouse”!
58. Why did Pluto become a detective? He was tired of being the “Goofy” sidekick!
59. How does Goofy fix his car? With “screwy” drivers!
60. Why did Pumbaa start a rock band? He wanted to be the “Warthog of Rock”!
61. What do you get when you cross Sleeping Beauty and a bee? A “Beauty and the Bee-st”!
62. Why did Donald Duck always carry an umbrella? To avoid getting quacked on!
63. How did Woody become the fastest toy in the West? He started “rootin’ and tootin'” on a rocket!
64. What’s Mickey Mouse’s favorite kind of cheese? Swiss cheese, because it has lots of holes for him to hide in!
65. Why did Elsa start an ice cream shop? She wanted to scoop up some “frozen delights”!
66. How does Buzz Lightyear celebrate his birthday? With a “to infinity and beyond” party!
67. What do you call a Disney villain who loves vegetables? A “cruella-de-lettuce”!
68. Why did Cinderella get kicked out of the gardening club? She couldn’t find her glass slippers!
69. How did Aladdin improve his math skills? He used a magic carpet to fly through “Al-gebra”!
70. What do you call a pirate who loves Disney movies? A “yarrr-dent” fan!
71. Why did Baloo become a music conductor? He wanted to bear the symphony!
72. What did Tinker Bell say when she crashed her car? “I don’t need a tow, I’ll just wing it!”
73.How does Cruella de Vil take her coffee? With a little bit of spotted cream!
74. Why did Stitch always win at hide-and-seek? Because nobody could “stitch” him hiding!
75. What do you call a fish that’s good at magic tricks? Abra-ca-dabble-doo!
76. Why did Merida start her own archery school? She wanted to “target” new students!
77. How does Buzz Lightyear style his hair? With a space shuttle!
78. What do you call a duck who loves to shop at Disney stores? Donald Mall!
79. Why did the Genie take up yoga? To find his inner “zenie”!
80. How does Mulan like her tea? She prefers it with “warrior and honey”!
81. Why did Moana join a book club? She heard they were reading “The Ocean-ography”!
82. What do you get when you cross a Disney princess with a fish? A mer-maid of honor!
83. Why did Pumbaa bring a ruler to the zoo? To measure the “lion” king!
84. How does Winnie the Pooh fix a broken toy? With “hunny-do” repairs!
85. What did Cinderella say when her dress was too long? “I guess I’ll just have to “hem” and haw about it!”
86. Why did Buzz Lightyear bring a pillow to the party? To have a “space” to crash!
87. How does Hercules keep his hair looking good? With “myth” and conditioner!
88. What did Woody say when he accidentally fell down the stairs? “I’m falling with style!”
89. Why did Dumbo join the circus band? He wanted to “trumpet” his musical talents!
90. What kind of car does Cruella de Vil drive? A fur-ari!
91. Why did Elsa start a garden? She wanted to let it grow, let it grow!
92. How did Jack Skellington become an excellent dancer? He had some “bone-fide” moves!
93. What do you call a Disney character with a broken pencil? Sharpless!
94. Why did Cinderella get kicked out of the orchestra? She always left her glass slippers behind and made a big “toe”-doh!
95. What did Ariel say when she saw her favorite band live? “I had a whale of a time!”
96. How does Mickey Mouse get ready for a date? He puts on his “minnie”-mum outfit!
As we bid farewell to this comedic escapade through the Disney universe, remember that laughter is the key to unlocking the true magic of life.
So, keep those Disney jokes in your pocket, ready to sprinkle humor wherever you go.
May your days be filled with smiles, laughter, and happily ever afters!